P-KAP or Clerical Member of Excellence Program Conducted in English & Bahasa Malaysia depending on the client's requirement
Generally, every employee in an organization has its own role and responsibilities. Workers in clerical group is the largest group of human resources in organizations (especially the profile like a pyramid).With such size, this group would have a significant impact on the position and the organization's success. Therefore, the form of excellence in each employee, especially those who are in this group is not an option, but it is something that is mandatory.Excellence comes in many shapes and forms the primary one is the mind. When the mind is in a positive state, one's attitude has also been positive.In such circumstances, knowledge, skills and experience will be easier to spread and applied - in line with the progressive aspirations and objectives of the organization. P-KAP is a program which is designed to meet the needs of employee excellence.It is an interactive program and be able to drive each of the participants to be at a better level than before.
- Here are the main objectives to be achieved by the participants at the end of the program:
- Ability to recognize themselves and use practical techniques to achieve the potential for personal and organizational success
- Review of responsibility at work and with it, take the initiative to strengthen the critical competencies
- Builds strong relationships with leaders, colleagues and customers
- Seeing the organization in a new perspective - beyond just "place a living" - and thus, feel more accountable to achieve mutual success
DO YOU NEED THE PROGRAM OUTLINE AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRAINER?
This program will use the technique of "tell - show - involve" interactive where participants will be given an explanation or a short talk appropriate to the topic. It is followed by examples through statistical models have outstanding individual or organization, video shows and the like. Then, it ends with the appropriate activities (individually or collectively) that enable participants to apply the knowledge and experience in the workplace.
Who should attend
Clerical members with working experience of 3 years or less